17 December 2008

Behind the Camera

Amanda Ball considers the available light...


For my friend Amanda's birthday, we went to take pictures at a recently burned house near Eden Vale Orchards. Amanda's work involves making self-portraits (<-that's her blog, "Making Photographs;" check it out!) in various ambiances, and I used the opportunity to make some environmental portraits/photograph someone at work. 


Amanda Ball studies the burnt house.


Ball reaches for a new roll of film. 


Posing for her self-portrait.


Sunset sheds new light on the situation.

3 comments:

Amanda said...

yay! These are awesome! And I'm not just saying that because they have me in them. First frame is definitley my fav, I almost want to patent my image so I can claim in as my work.

Heart you!

Jérôme H. said...

God bless fires...

Jérôme H. said...

I mean "that's a really cool place" :) and also bonne année !